“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
We are independent practitioners who have chosen to practice together because of the healthy professional environment it creates and for the unique opportunity it offers our clients. We work with individuals, couples, families, children, and adolescents on a wide range of issues including anxiety, depression, sexual and relationship challenges, abuse and trauma, pre-marital work, launching children, bereavement, life transitions, attachment, parenting, divorce, co-parenting, blending families and much more.
Our work is heavily influenced by systems theory; we believe that individuals are connected in mind, body, and spirit and are part of many systems including spousal or partner, primary family, family of origin, and work, school, and/or church communities to name a few. In working with our clients, opportunities often arise where it is therapeutically beneficial to include more of their system in their counseling process; this is possible and especially beneficial when a partner, sibling, parent, child, or former spouse is also working with a therapist in our group. This allows each party to bring the safety and insight of their own therapist into a setting where, as a group, difficult things are more easily discussed and potential to move forward more easily realized.
We provide individual, couples and family counseling and work with a wide range of issues. Additionally, specialized group/s are run at specific times. Check the Group tab under Services.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Panic Attacks and Phobia
- Sexual and Relationship Problems
- Divorce, Co-parenting, and Blended Family Issues
- Medical and Health concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Pre-marital Work
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Launching Children and Differentiation Issues
- Conflict Resolution
- Life Transitions
- Couples Communication Education/Training
- ADHD/ADD in adult partner relationships
- Assessment administration and interpretation for:
- Prepare/Enrich: This assessment is a tool for dialogue for premarital couples; couples blending families; and couples seeking enrichment).
- 16 PF: This tool gives feedback on 16 different personality features.
- Amen’s Checklists: These tools seek out information regarding the possibility of ADD and/or other brain-system functions.
- Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator: This tool helps to understand character and personality types of self and other.
With a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, clients achieve the personal growth they’re striving for.