Office hours based on each independent clinician. Please click on their page to view their current office hours. Evening and weekend appointments available upon request, by some clinicians.
Rates for Shelley A. Hanson, LPC, LMFT
$175 per 50-minute session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Recommended questions to ask your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- How much is covered/reimbursable for out-of-plan therapy?
I am not on any insurance panels nor do I bill insurance. Payment is expected at time of service via debit/credit card for each teletherapy session. However, I do offer a “super receipt” for those wishing to seek reimbursement from their insurance provider. Please let me know if you’d like a super receipt so I can provide them for you in a timely manner.
I ask for cancellation by 5pm the previous day. If you have not notified me by 5pm, you will be charged for the session held for you.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!